BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Rabu, 28 Oktober 2009

mood xde,,

not in a very good mood,,

just done with my exam..
and not really in a good mood..
i dont know why,,
but the feeling of insecurity keep coming back to me..
the panic attack of having to wake up a little too late
out of the my room to sit for my exam
just to come back few hours later,,
deppressed,,with tears in the eyes..

yes,,
that kind of feeling

they just wont leave me alone..

everynight
when i try to fall asleep..
i keep remembering the feeling..

i cant sleep at night
i cant stop wondering at what time will i wake up tomorrow morning
longing for exam to pass by
but worrying to look at the clock
wondering what would i do if it happens all over again..
wondering what would i do if i have the chance to do it all over again,,

its not the exam that i cant make it that im worrying about
its the sense of insecurity of the worst could happen is happening
and there is nothing that i can do to stop it is what im worrying about..

it's about time to let go
i know

it's about time for me to forgive myself
it's about time for me to learn from my mistake and move on
it's about time for me to wake up
and always remember to prepare for the worst..

i learn from my mistakes
i wake up
n remember to prepare for the worst
i forgive myself,,
i just cant forget..

that is all..

p/s:aku taw bile exam da abeh nanti aku bleh tergelak bce balik benda nie
tpi buat mase sekarang aku cume nak memujuk diri..:(

0 comments: